Social Enterprise 2010 conference – 16 November
Social enterprise sits at the heart of public sector reform. The drive to cut public spending and engage communities has opened up real opportunities to rethink the way we provide local services in a more sustainable way.
This conference will give in depth analysis of policy and what Big Society will mean for you. This is an essential forum for anyone delivering public services, supporting social enterprises and improving outcomes for local communities
This one day event includes:
• Keynote contributions from both sides of the coalition
• Panel debates on key business challenges faced by social enterprises
• Case studies from social enterprises successfully delivering public services
• Drop-in clinics with one-to-one expert advice
• Discussion groups to share ideas and best practice
The conference will be held on 16 November at Kings Place, York Way, London.
To find out more and to register, visit the website Social Enterprise 2010 conference